Vegas Here we come! So I cheat and take a big purse AND a regular carry-on when I fly because, honestly, I just pack way too much. I can’t help it. Let’s take a look inside my Mary Poppins bag…
- Cell phone: duh.
- Phone charger: you never know when you’re going to need it.
- Portable phone charger: you can never be too prepared for your phone to die. I got this one from my Fab Fit Fun Box.
- Extra pair of clothes: I have a fear of my luggage getting lost. So if it does, at least I have some extra clothes to wear.
- Headphones: for listening to Britney Spears the whole way of course.
- Mocking Jay: I need to finish the book and see Mocking Jay part 1 by the time part 2 comes out in November!
- A magazine: because sometimes reading a novel on the plane is just too much for me.
- Hand sanitizer: “Because the world is disgusting and I don’t want to be a part of it.”-Jaclyn Hill
- Neutrogena Chapstick: a life necessity.
- Hydrating facemask: planes can be drying on your face.
- Sleeping Eye Mask: It’s any early flight and I need my sleep.
- Sunglasses/sunglass case
- Snacks: It’s a long flight to Vegas.
I haven’t actually packed yet since I’m not leaving until Friday so I am sure many more random things will be thrown in by the time I head to the airport.
What do you have to have in your bag when you travel? Leave it in the comments below!
“I’m just going to walk into Ulta to check out the new Holiday gift sets, just looking.”-said no girl, ever. Long story short, I walked out with a bag full of things and a twinge of buyer’s remorse. Here’s what was in the bag:
- Too Faced ‘La Petite Maison’ Holiday Gift Set: If there were awards for cutest packaging it would definitely go to Too Faced. I mean a dollhouse? From someone who loved Polly Pocket as a kid (oh, the 90’s) this is a clever way to package makeup. The gift set comes with a deluxe sample of their ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara and 12 eyeshadows that look gorgeous for the Holidays.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil: I’ve been on the hunt for a good eyeliner for my waterline since none of the ones I currently have work that well. I haven’t heard anything about this one but it says right on the product it is for your waterline so it must be decent right? I’ll test it out and let you know.
- Real Techniques ‘Miracle Complexion’ Sponge: My old one was gross so I needed a new one. They are 1/3 of the price of a Beauty Blender and work just as well, if not better. A great bargain buy.
- Urban Decay ‘All-Nighter’ Setting Spray (travel size): I needed a small travel one for when I go to Vegas. (side note- For my 25th birthday my sisters gave me tickets to see Britney Spears in Vegas!! Its one of my items on 101 in 1001 list. You can check out the rest of the list here.)
- Viva La Juicy/Viva La Juicy Noir Rollerball Set: Again, I wanted a travel size perfume for Vegas in a couple weeks. The Noir scent is one of my all time favorites.
- Free Gift: For my perfume purchases I got a set of Marc Jacobs mini composition notebooks. They are super cute and I always need things to write in. Win!
That’s all I got my hands on during my impromptu shopping trip. Still a little more than I needed (okay, a lot more). Let me know what other good holiday gift sets you’ve seen so far. Hope you enjoyed this post–my bank account did not.
Love you_Mean it♥