Vegas Here we come! So I cheat and take a big purse AND a regular carry-on when I fly because, honestly, I just pack way too much. I can’t help it. Let’s take a look inside my Mary Poppins bag…
- Cell phone: duh.
- Phone charger: you never know when you’re going to need it.
- Portable phone charger: you can never be too prepared for your phone to die. I got this one from my Fab Fit Fun Box.
- Extra pair of clothes: I have a fear of my luggage getting lost. So if it does, at least I have some extra clothes to wear.
- Headphones: for listening to Britney Spears the whole way of course.
- Mocking Jay: I need to finish the book and see Mocking Jay part 1 by the time part 2 comes out in November!
- A magazine: because sometimes reading a novel on the plane is just too much for me.
- Hand sanitizer: “Because the world is disgusting and I don’t want to be a part of it.”-Jaclyn Hill
- Neutrogena Chapstick: a life necessity.
- Hydrating facemask: planes can be drying on your face.
- Sleeping Eye Mask: It’s any early flight and I need my sleep.
- Sunglasses/sunglass case
- Snacks: It’s a long flight to Vegas.
I haven’t actually packed yet since I’m not leaving until Friday so I am sure many more random things will be thrown in by the time I head to the airport.
What do you have to have in your bag when you travel? Leave it in the comments below!