“I’m just going to walk into Ulta to check out the new Holiday gift sets, just looking.”-said no girl, ever. Long story short, I walked out with a bag full of things and a twinge of buyer’s remorse. Here’s what was in the bag:
- Too Faced ‘La Petite Maison’ Holiday Gift Set: If there were awards for cutest packaging it would definitely go to Too Faced. I mean a dollhouse? From someone who loved Polly Pocket as a kid (oh, the 90’s) this is a clever way to package makeup. The gift set comes with a deluxe sample of their ‘Better Than Sex’ Mascara and 12 eyeshadows that look gorgeous for the Holidays.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil: I’ve been on the hunt for a good eyeliner for my waterline since none of the ones I currently have work that well. I haven’t heard anything about this one but it says right on the product it is for your waterline so it must be decent right? I’ll test it out and let you know.
- Real Techniques ‘Miracle Complexion’ Sponge: My old one was gross so I needed a new one. They are 1/3 of the price of a Beauty Blender and work just as well, if not better. A great bargain buy.
- Urban Decay ‘All-Nighter’ Setting Spray (travel size): I needed a small travel one for when I go to Vegas. (side note- For my 25th birthday my sisters gave me tickets to see Britney Spears in Vegas!! Its one of my items on 101 in 1001 list. You can check out the rest of the list here.)
- Viva La Juicy/Viva La Juicy Noir Rollerball Set: Again, I wanted a travel size perfume for Vegas in a couple weeks. The Noir scent is one of my all time favorites.
- Free Gift: For my perfume purchases I got a set of Marc Jacobs mini composition notebooks. They are super cute and I always need things to write in. Win!
That’s all I got my hands on during my impromptu shopping trip. Still a little more than I needed (okay, a lot more). Let me know what other good holiday gift sets you’ve seen so far. Hope you enjoyed this post–my bank account did not.
Love you_Mean it♥